There is hardly a person in New Delhi, who don’t like Shahrukh Khan and Aishwarya Rai’s romantic film “Mohabbatein“. The film completed 15 years, and here we’re telling you 15 things about which you would hardly know.
Mohabbatein: 15 Unknown Facts Revealed – Shahrukh Khan & Aishwarya Rai
- In Mohabbatein Aishwarya Rai’s father Amitabh Bachchan’s clothes were designed by Karan Johar, He was appeared in a turtleneck worn with a long shirt.
- In the movie role played by Shamita Shetty and Kim Sharma was offered to Karisma Kapoor and Kajol first, but both refused.
- Sridevi was offered the role of Amitabh Bachchan’s wife but she refused the role, the role was removed from the film.
- Shahruk Khan said yes to film without reading the script.
- In the film, shown school campus ‘Gurukul’ was built in London.
- Shah Rukh Khan’s name was inspired by the name of his son Aryan.
- The film 6 New-comers already started rehearsals before shooting began.
- Before the release of the film Aishwarya Rai was put in guest appearances, but after the release of the film met them appreciate their role has been extended since.
- Mithun Chakraborty special appearance in the film had been signed but given the length of the film, his role has been removed.
- Uday Chopra want Rinke Khanna to be with him in the film but Aditya Chopra wanted a new artist.
- Adity Chopra played a opposite role to Amitabh Bachchan after the refusal of Sridevi, Madhuri Dixit was approached.
- The role played in the film Aishwarya Rai Megha before the release of the film was not too famous, her face was not shown in the trailer. Some people even thought that it would be in the movie Kajol or Madhuri Dixit, who had previously worked with SRK.
- The film Amitabh Bachchan’s career in 2000 was once again firmly at the time was not doing well
- It was the second film directed by Aditya Chopra, who directed DDLJ too.
- All new cast of the film was their debut in bollywood.